Show simple item record

dc.contributor.advisorSantander Ruiz, Wilson Ernesto
dc.contributor.authorBenito García, María Elena
dc.date.accessioned2016-12-20T09:48:28Z
dc.date.available2016-12-20T09:48:28Z
dc.date.issued2010
dc.identifier.otherTPEPG-M000082010.pdf
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11458/1286
dc.description.abstractAt present in the Region of Martin, is observed a low domestic consumption of the oil of sacha inchi by the scanty promotion of the product and the deficient development of commercial strategies of the managerial sector. For this reason, the aim of the present work of investigation is orientated to structure a commercial strategy using the theories: marketing and sale, strategies of marketing and the consuming behavior to increase his consumption. Given the lack in general of the Omega-3 in our diets, the oil of sacha inchi represents one of the best and more important sources of this essential nutrient that is available nowadays and that is a choice succeeded for any person who is interested in feeding correctly and supporting a good health. Nevertheless to the existence of companies that they dedicate to the production, transformation and commercialization of the oil of sacha inchi that come realizing in empirical form for lack of a work that direct the commercialization with satisfactory results. The population in study was shaped by 9 producing companies and commercial, the sample I target it is the same. The companies in study are: Roda Selva S.A.C., Amazonian Agroindustries S.A, Arefon S.A, Natural Products INPRA, the Holy Nature E.I.R.L, Supermarket the Inmaculada S.A.C, Supermarket Al Súper S.A.C, Mercantile Bigote S.A, Pura Amayo Sucesores S.R.L, identified the level of consumption of the oil with a sample of 77 persons. For the summary of the information the technology of survey was in use. The present study is a basic investigation, where the methods were applied comparatively, dialectically, inductively and deductively. The obtained results bring that the companies: Supermarket Al Súper S.A.C, Supermarkets the Inmaculada S.A.C, Mercantile Bigote S.A, Pura Amayo Sucesores S.R.L, The Holy Nature E.I.R.L, and Natural products INPRA commercializes of 10-100 boxes / year, and Amazonian Agroindustries S.A it commercializes more than 100 boxes a year. 3 presentations of the oil exist on the market: glass flask green color of 250 ml, flask of plastic with 60 and 120 capsules of gel. The commercial distribution of the oil is on markets of freely services as: supermarkets (The Inmaculada, Al Súper) that expend 3 brands (Roda omega oil, Inca inchi, Borges.), self-services (Bigote, Titos Market) that sell 3 brands (Oleomega, Saint inchi oil, Ayu inki), and shops naturists (The holy nature, Natural products INPRA) that expend 4 brands (Inchi cap's, Inchi oil, Sacha inchi The Holy Nature, Sacha inchi Omega 3) the prices change between S/ 20.00 - 25.00 new Suns. One determined that 4 companies that it represents 45 % do not realize any commercial strategy for the promotion and advertising of the product. The incident of consumption of the oil is 29 % and the remaining one 71 % does not consume it. The principal clients present good acquisitive capacity that they relapse into the adults that the foreign tourists represent 44 % followed by the major adult 33 % and the remaining one 23 %. The frequency of purchase of the oil is a monthly 44 %, half-yearly 31 % and quarterly 27 %, which they are related to the familiar or personal consumption. The effects in the socioeconomic development of the Region of Martin of consuming the oil of sacha inchi has positive influence in the health of the settler representing 67 % and the remaining one 33 % will reverberate in diminishing the poverty of the farmers. The first motive of consumption is for his nourishing properties that it represents 78 % and the second motive is for the prevention of diseases that constitutes 22 %. The sacha inchi is an alternative culture to generate economic income, employments in the agriculture and agroindustry, improving hereby the standard of life of the population Sanmartinense.en_US
dc.description.abstractn la actualidad en la Región San Martín, se observa un bajo consumo doméstico del aceite de sacha inchi por la escasa promoción del producto y el deficiente desarrollo de estrategias comerciales del sector empresarial. Por esa razón, el objetivo del presente trabajo de investigación se orienta a estructurar una estrategia comercial empleando las teorías: mercadeo y venta, estrategias de mercadeo y el comportamiento del consumidor para incrementar su consumo. Dada la carencia en general del Omega-3 en nuestras dietas, el aceite de sacha inchi representa una de las mejores y más importantes fuentes de este nutriente esencial que está disponible hoy en día y que es una elección acertada para cualquier persona que esté interesada en alimentarse correctamente y mantener una buena salud. No obstante a la existencia de empresas que se dedican a la producción, transformación y comercialización del aceite de sacha inchi que vienen realizando en forma empírica a falta de un trabajo que direccione la comercialización con resultados satisfactorios. La población en estudio estuvo conformada por 9 empresas productoras y comercializadoras, la muestra objetivo es la misma. Las empresas en estudio son: Roda Selva S.A.C., Agroindustrias Amazónicas S.A, Arefon S.A, Productos Naturales INPRA, La Santa Naturaleza E.I.R.L, Supermercado la Inmaculada S.A.C, Supermercado Al Súper S.A.C, Mercantil Bigote S.A, Pura Amayo Sucesores S.R.L, Se identificó el nivel de consumo del aceite con una muestra de 77 personas. Para la recopilación de los datos se utilizó la técnica de encuesta. El presente estudio es una investigación básica, donde se aplicaron los métodos comparativo, dialéctico, inductivo e deductivo. Los resultados obtenidos reportan que las empresas: Supermercado Al Súper S.A.C, Supermercados la Inmaculada S.A.C, Autoservicios Bigote S.A, Pura Amayo Sucesores S.R.L, La Santa Naturaleza E.I.R.L, y Boticas Naturistas INPRA comercializa de 10-100 cajas /año, y Agroindustrias Amazónicas S.A comercializa más de 100 cajas al año. Existen 3 presentaciones del aceite en el mercado: frasco de vidrio color verde de 250 ml, frasco de plástico con 60 y 120 cápsulas de gel. La distribución comercial del aceite se encuentra en mercados de libre servicios como: supermercados (La Inmaculada, Al Súper) que expenden 3 marcas (Roda omega oil, Inca inchi, Borges.), autoservicios (Bigote, Titos Market) que venden 3 marcas ( Oleomega, Santo inchi oil, Ayu inki), y tiendas naturistas (La santa naturaleza, Boticas naturales INPRA) que expenden 4 marcas (Inchi cap´s, Inchi oil, Sacha inchi La Santa Naturaleza, Sacha inchi Omega 3) los precios varían entre S/ 20.00 - 25.00 nuevos soles. Se determinó que 4 empresas que representa el 45 % no realizan ninguna estrategia comercial para la promoción y publicidad del producto. La incidencia de consumo del aceite es el 29% y el restante 71% no la consume. Los principales clientes presentan buena capacidad adquisitiva que recaen en los adultos que representan el 44 %, seguido por el adulto mayor 33% y el restante 23% los turistas extranjeros. La frecuencia de compra del aceite es mensual 44%, semestral 31% y trimestral 27%, que están relacionados con el consumo familiar o personal. Los efectos en el desarrollo socioeconómico de la Región San Martín de consumir el aceite de sacha inchi tiene influencia positiva en la salud del poblador representando el 67% y el restante 33% repercutirá en disminuir la pobreza de los agricultores. El primer motivo de consumo es por sus propiedades nutritivas que representa el 78% y el segundo motivo es por la prevención de enfermedades que constituye el 22%. El sacha inchi es un cultivo alternativo para generar ingresos económicos, empleos en la agricultura y agroindustria, mejorando de esta manera el estándar de vida de la población Sanmartinense.es_PE
dc.language.isospaes_PE
dc.publisherUniversidad Nacional de San Martínes_PE
dc.rightsinfo:eu-repo/semantics/openAccessen_US
dc.rights.urihttps://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/pe/*
dc.sourceUniversidad Nacional de San Martínes_PE
dc.sourceRepositorio de Tesis - UNSM-Tes_PE
dc.subjectEstrategia comerciales_ES
dc.subjectPrevención de enfermedadeses_ES
dc.titlePropuesta de una estrategia comercial para incrementar el consumo doméstico del aceite de Sacha Inchi en la región San Martínes_PE
dc.typeinfo:eu-repo/semantics/masterThesisen_US
thesis.degree.levelGrado de Maestroes_PE
thesis.degree.disciplineMaestría en gestión empresariales_PE
thesis.degree.grantorUniversidad Nacional de San Martín.Escuela de postgradoes_PE
thesis.degree.nameMagister en ciencias económicas con mención en gestión empresariales_PE
thesis.degree.programMaestríaes_PE


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

info:eu-repo/semantics/openAccess
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as info:eu-repo/semantics/openAccess

Indexado por: