Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/11458/1041
Title: Evaluación de la significancia del potencial agroforestal y el beneficio para el asociado de la APAVAM
Authors: Caceres Bardalez, Gerardo
Vergara Medrano, Segundo Edilberto
Lainez Guerrero, Manuel Augusto
Davila Reategui, Hans
Keywords: Potencial agroforestal
Sistemas agroforestales
Biomasa forestal
Issue Date: 2010
Publisher: Universidad Nacional de San Martín. Fondo Editorial
Source: Dávila-Reátegui, H. (2010). Evaluación de la significancia del potencial agroforestal y el beneficio para el asociado de la APAVAM. Tesis para optar el grado de Ingeniero Ambiental. Facultad de Ecología, Universidad Nacional de San Martín, Tarapoto, Perú.
Abstract: In order to determine the potential of agroforestry associated with the culture of coffee, the agroforestry systems were valued by the characterization of the sample of coffee farmers of the Association of Agricultural Producers of the Valley Alto Mayo "APAVAM" and the dasometry of the tree component which accompanies the coffee crop developed in the high basin of the Rio May of the Peruvian department San Martin between 838 and 1797 m., characterized by a moderate subtropical climate, with average temperatures of 23.2 °C; 82.3 % of relative dampness and 1200 mm of annual rainfall. Results indicate that the producers have an area total of 10,54 ha of which 3,62 ha is coffee in 9.78 years of age with a productivity of 15,97 qq.ha-1 where labour is distributed between 27 % producer, 24 % wife, 20 % children and 29 % rented. 27 ligneous species of which according to its classification by immediate use54% are of wood value and the remaining 46% are of fruit value and firewood were found in agroforestry systems. The vegetation consists of 64,54 % of species of the genus inga sp that represents the maximum value of importance of 0,32 % rate. Alpha diversity (Simpson λ) is 0.47 3.27 sp.ha-1 of 0.19 m in diameter, with an average of 1.09 m2 of basal area species occupancy. The agroforestry system has a potential equivalent to 108,47 tn.ha-1 of biomass forestry, 81,21 C.tn.ha-1 of stock of carbon with a molecular carbon flow equal to 2.53 C.tn.ha-1.year-1.
Con la finalidad de determinar el potencial agroforestal asociado al cultivo de café se valoró los sistemas agroforestales mediante la caracterización del segmento de productores cafetaleros de la Asociación de Productores Agropecuarios del Valle Alto Mayo “APAVAM” y la dasometría del componente arbóreo que acompaña el cultivo, desarrollado en la cuenca alta del Río Mayo del departamento de San Martin entre los 838 a 1797 msnm, caracterizado por presentar un clima templado subtropical, con temperaturas medias de 23,2 °C; 82,3 % de humedad relativa y 1200 mm de precipitación anual. Los resultados indican que los productores poseen un área total de 10,54 ha de los cuales 3,62 ha es café de 9,78 años de edad con una productividad de 15,97 qq.ha-1 donde la mano de obra se distribuye entre el productor 27%, la esposa 24%, los hijos 20% y rentada 29%. En los sistemas agroforestales se encontraron 27 especies leñosas de las cuales de acuerdo a su clasificación por su utilización inmediata 54% son de valor forestal-maderable y el restante 46% de valor frutal y leña. La cobertura vegetal está constituida por 64,54% de especies del género inga sp que representa el máximo índice de valor de importancia de 0,32%. La diversidad alfa (Simpson λ) es de 0,47 con 3,27 sp. ha-1 de 0,19 m de diámetro, con un promedio de ocupación de 1,09 m2 de área basal especie. El sistema agroforestal representa un potencial equivalente a 108,47 tn.ha-1de biomasa forestal, disponiendo de stock de carbono de 81,21 C.tn.ha-1 de flujo de carbono molecular igual a 2,53 C.tn.ha-1.año-1. Valoradas por servicios ecosistémicos por captura y fijación de carbono en US. $ 3,87 ha.año-1 de acuerdo a experiencias de puesta en valor.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/11458/1041
Appears in Collections:(Br.) Ingeniería Ambiental

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
ITEM@11458-306.pdf3.53 MBAdobe PDFThumbnail
View/Open
Show full item record

Google ScholarTM

Check


This item is licensed under a Creative Commons License Creative Commons